* 10% OFF on Online Payments
* FREE Shipping On All Orders
* 100% Money Back Guarantee
Inspired by the Japanese culture of Tatami mats and floor-seating, these legless chairs will provide ultimate comfort and the required backrest to sit comfortably on floors, on beds without a backrest, or outdoors at a park. What more, these chairs will be a lifesaver in the Indian society during those never-ending religious ceremonies or poojas that can take a toll on your back. With a sleek design, leather finish, you'd almost not believe that these chairs are as strong and sturdy as they're sleek. Try turning one over and use it as a foot stool!
- To be used for outdoors, religious ceremonies, Japanese style Tatami sitting arrangement, dorm beds, sleepovers, overnight camping, and movies
- Great for people with back problems
- Great for working on the laptop or reading a book while lying down
- Dimensions: 16 (backrest height) x 17 (lap length) x 15 inches Width)
- Material: Leather & stainless steel
- Foldable: No
- Waterproof material
- Color: Cream
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very useful product . I do yoga on sitting this chair. It helps to keep your posture straight
Good product to use to sit on Bed with back support , while you can spread or fold your legs .
Not nice not so comfortable, I cannot recamound...
Very good idea to sit down on floor with good support
Very sturdy and comfortable to seat with good back support. Ideal for people who have back issues while seating down.