* 10% OFF on Online Payments
* FREE Shipping On All Orders
* 100% Money Back Guarantee
Inspired by the Japanese culture of Tatami mats and floor-seating, these legless chairs will provide ultimate comfort and the required backrest to sit comfortably on floors, on beds without a backrest, or outdoors at a park. What more, these chairs will be a lifesaver in the Indian society during those never-ending religious ceremonies or poojas that can take a toll on your back. With a sleek design, leather finish, you'd almost not believe that these chairs are as strong and sturdy as they're sleek. Try turning one over and use it as a foot stool!
- To be used for outdoors, religious ceremonies, Japanese style Tatami sitting arrangement, dorm beds, sleepovers, overnight camping, and movies
- Great for people with back problems
- Great for working on the laptop or reading a book while lying down
- Dimensions: 16 (backrest height) x 17 (lap length) x 15 inches Width)
- Material: Vegan leather & stainless steel
- Foldable: No
- Waterproof material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Product is very useful but it should also be available in different sizes according to waist size so that fat people can comfortably sit.Packing and transport problem leading to damaged piece being delivered was an irritant.
Not comfortable at all
Very good. Value for money .
This is a perfect product while seating on floor for yoga, dhyan, studies. Helps keeping you back straight up in scientifically correct position. I would say this is a must have product !
Well designed, perfectly suitable for the purpose.