Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so we’ve heard, but in the fast paced life we live in, not many of us have the time to sit and eat a proper breakfast. We choose the quicker, simpler and a lighter option CEREAL. Getting cereal out of the packaging everyday takes up at least 3-4 mins of our time, and we’ve got a solution for all those lazy to do the same! The “Minimalist Cereal Dispenser is the quickest way to fill your bowl up!
- Helps to keep food sanitary.
- Airtight seal helps prevent food from going stale for up to 45 days.
- Portion-control system can help in weight management.
- Soft, flexible paddle wheel helps prevent crushing of cereal and dispenses a measured amount with each twist.
- Durable, scratch-resistant and shatterproof construction.
- Removable bottom tray for quick and easy clean-up.
- Easy-to-assemble design.
- Dispenser opening is 3” from the base platform.
- Available sizes: Double.
- Available in Black.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Makes my kitchen look amazing! Great for pet food.
Alright, so these were one of the best investments I've made in my kitchen. This cereal dispenser looks so damn posh and classy, that it makes my otherwise tiny and rugged kitchen look good. everyone who comes in notices the dispenser and asks about them. Even though they're meant to be used as cereal dispensers, i've found a great alternative use for them. To store my dog's pet food! Yup, I unload a 1KG packet of pedigree into the dispenser and now instead of digging into a heavy jar and subjecting myself to that horrendous smell of dog food, i just turn the knob couple of times and get just the right amount out. My dogs now come running the minute they hear the knob turn! I use one jar to keep cornflakes and the other for dogfood and it works perfect. Planning to get more to store dry fruits, some daals and maybe even some treats...you can get multiple of these, and say bye bye to heavy, **** plastic jars forever!