Bringing you the super innovative gym essential this season, the Work It – Push Up Stand is all you’re going to need to get your upper body and core strength going! The stand is an innovative color-coded push up board training system that strengthens and designs your entire upper body (chest, shoulders, back, and poor), while engaging the overall core. It’s time to maximize your upper body definition, burn calories and build strength with this innovative push up system, leading you through total body strength and conditioning workout.
- Material: ABS
- Support Board Size: 59.5X18X2cm / 23.42X7.08X0.78inches
- Weight: 1100g
- Handles: 1 Pair
- Packing: PE bag
- Use: Exercise the back muscles and abdominal muscles.
1. Keep two arms bent, toes on the ground, the head slightly raised, look at the ground, tighten the waist, straight spine, keep the head and the spine on the same line
2. Slow down and breathe in, and pause for a while when the upper body is about 2 cm above the ground, then, then push up your arms back to the starting position and breathe out
3. General beginners can do 2 sets of 15 to 20, the exercisers who have some basis can do 3 sets of 20, while the high levels of people can try 4 sets of 30 to 50 push-ups. Each trainer should control the appropriate amount of exercise according to your physical condition and stick to it for a long time
● Before training, it is necessary to determine whether the body can carry out the training. Patients with heart disease and hypertension should not be trained.
● Wear suitable clothing for training, prepare and relax activities to prevent injury and muscle strain.
● Training should always be focused on the condition of the trainer. Incorrect or excessive amount of physical activity can damage the trainer's body. If you encounter the following conditions, such as muscle pain, chest tightness, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, headache or vomiting, stop training immediately.
● The push-up board is designed specifically for adults. Please do not let children or pets get close during training.
● Please do not step on the push-up board.