* 10% OFF on Online Payments
* FREE Shipping On All Orders
* 100% Money Back Guarantee
Cotton is spun into yarn which is used to make different types of textiles. Cotton is the most widely used natural fiber used for making textiles and is grown in many states of India. Due to its supple, lightweight, comfortable and airy material Indian cotton sarees are worn all over India as daily wear and office wear. Due to its relaxing, feeling and comfort it is worn by women in everyday basis.
Product Specification :
- Length x Width: 6.5 meters x 1.14 meters (45 inches)
- Material: Blended Cotton
- Color: Yellow
- Work :Jecquard Work
- Blouse piece: Attached
- Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
- Suggested dry cleaning
- Do not squeeze or wring
- Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
- Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.