Lose Weight? Nope. Gain Weight!
Greetings dear shoppers!
Quick question to all the readers out there today, did all of you get puzzled after you read the title? Well, it’s time to burst your bubble, no it isn’t a joke. Today’s read is for all those trying to gain some healthy weight. Not many are blessed with the perfect weight according to their height, age etc, there are many leaning towards obesity or towards anorexia. So today, we’re going to try to help those leaning towards anorexia or even the super skinny ones, trying to build some mass.
Without further ado, let’s dive straight into the top 5 healthy foods that are going to add inches to your super skinny waist. Many of you might mistaken healthy weight with unhealthy weight or ugly fat. Allow us to explain, well there are many debating the fact that to gain weight consuming junk food like burgers, pizzas, sweets, etc is going to help. Yes, it is true, but the weight you gain is going to add to your fat cells, making you look unhealthy. So try the following, we guarantee you a super healthy, radiant weight gain.
- EGGS! Yes, the humble egg. Whole eggs are super high in protein (albumin) and help in building the lean muscle mass, balance your hormones and increase bone density.
- Who doesn’t like cheese? Damn. Cheese is a calorie-rich milk/dairy product, and has been a staple in every household for years! It is available in different flavours like Cheddar Cheese, Blue Cheese, Cream Cheese etc! The cheese is perfect to increase the lean muscle mass and strengthen bones.
- CHICKEN BREAST. It is an amazing source of lean protein, helps in building muscles. For all those desperately trying to gain a few pounds, consume the chicken breast with the skin on, as it compromises of unsaturated fats! A good quantity of 3OZ of chicken breast on a daily basis or every alternate day!
- YESSS! Nuts are the perfect source of healthy fats like polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, vitamins E, K, thiamine, and folate, soluble and insoluble fibre, selenium, potassium, manganese, copper, antioxidants and other phyto-nutrients. These provide you with a good number of calories, perfect to keep you active and also improves your build overall.
- DARK CHOCOLATE. Did you guys just read this one first? Well, dark chocolate is good for you! It is a perfect high calorie ‘bittersweet’ delight that most of us are super fond of. It is also a rich source of antioxidants and good antidepressant. Add this sinful dark chocolate to your homemade smoothies, or shakes and you’re on your way to gain those extra pounds.
Unlike many diet foods, these are super delicious and are definitely healthy, and also can be incorporated in your regular diet for a healthy outcome!
So guys, make sure you cook up something delish, cause you’re definitely going to slay this season!
Leave a comment